Tuesday, February 9, 2016

To do list

Sashawna Scale
2/9/2014

Week 1: Present models and see what need fixing and work on the models with my chosen advisor including
Week 2: Make changes to models according to what my advisor said.
Week 3: Fix gene’s eyes, hair and face to look closer to reference. Make every other model even closer to their reference.
Week 4: Fix Vanellope’s pony tail and eyes, give my soldier a five ‘o clock shadow, fix his Mohawk and finally give him eyelashes. Give my female character glasses to match her reference. See what else need fixing on other characters and fix them.
Week 5: Make videos for Midterm. Work on booth.
Week 6: Work on UV and bitmap map for my male and female character. Work on Booth
Week 7: Work more on Characters and booth.
Week 8: Work on my lighting of my characters for final video of them. Work on booth.
Week 9: Turn in Booth. Work more on characters and make videos for final review.

Week 10:  Put all videos, resume, artist statement, and everything needed for final on the online blog by Thursday of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment