Sunday, December 6, 2015

Clarifying Some Questions Regarding Final Review

Hello Folks,

I’ve received a few questions concerning class on Tuesday and final review, so this post is meant to clarify these issues:

-       * You are required to post your material (including general and focus sections, paperwork material, and any other relevant material required by the course) by 11:59pm in our class blog; However, there is NO review critique happening during Tuesday’s class, and you are not required to dress professionally for class.

-       * Tuesday’s class is essentially a work day, so regular work day rules apply (if you wish to be marked present, you must come in at some point during class time, otherwise you will be marked absent).  This will also be the last day to hand in booth mock up’s for review (if you’ve delivered a mock up without letting me know, please inform me as to its location so I can review it)

-      * Tuesday’s class will also mark our last official meeting day for this course. I will be in during class periods either reviewing your work or documenting results. I cannot discuss review results until after you receive your letter of pass/fail. I can, however, answer any other questions you might have concerning the class.

-       Please contact me at eahernandez@aii.edu if you have any questions


-Prof H

No comments:

Post a Comment